Tips & Tricks
- Snip down the stems to your desired length to fit your vase
- To make your pampas a little fluffier, we recommend giving them a gentle shake outside and using a hairdryer on a cold setting to loosen the plumes.
- Once you’ve styled each bloom to perfection, grab a high-hold hairspray and give them a generous misting. This will reduce shedding.
- Keep them out of reach of your little one’s hands and your furry one’s paws.
- Do not water your blooms. They don’t need any water, just love.
- Do not keep products in direct sunlight as this may change the colour of them.
- Dried flowers are flammable so please keep away from open flames.
- Do not over handle the stems as they can be delicate.